We all hit a stumbling block form time to time, as you’re starting up everything tends to move quickly. Especially your cash flow — moving outwards.
However, as you begin to settle, even the most technologically advanced entrepreneurs will have a lapse of innovativeness. In today’s post we’ll look at 10 brainteasers to help you keep your mind active, hopefully improving mental sharpness and ambition. Making you think like a startup entrepreneur everyday.
On a daily basis we’ll only see what you expect and what you want to see. Which cuts out the important parts, when you’re researching into competitors, customers and markets. It’s important to stay sharp and keep your mind in check. Think like a legislator, look for the fine print.
10 Brainteasers to boost innovativeness
- The Apprentice in a Butcher shop stands five feet ten inches tall and wears size 13 shoes. What does he weigh?
- Which is correct to say, “The yolk of the egg is white” or “The yolk of the egg are white?”
- In British Columbia you cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden leg. Why not?
- What makes this number unique — 8,549,176,320?
- A man takes his car to a hotel. Upon reaching the hotel, he is immediately declared bankrupt. Why?
- What do these words have in common: polish, job, herb?
- If you were running a race and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?
- A sundial has the fewest moving parts of any timepiece. Which has the most?
Picture Brainteasers — Optical illusions
9. You should be able to spot 2 things (Native Chief & Eskimo walking)
Brainteaser quiz sourced from: Holly Green at Forbes Online & Sharp Brains
2. Egg yolks are yellow
3. You can’t take a picture with a wooden leg. You need a camera
4. It contains each number, zero through nine
5. The man is playing Monopoly. He lands on a property with a hotel and doesn’t have enough money
6. They’re all prounanced differently when capitalised
7. Still in 2nd place – remember who you passed
8. An hourglass — with all that sand