Q: Where can I see your gas prices?

  • Our gas prices depend on the supply requested.To ask for a quote click here.We aim to respond within 24 hours.

Q: Do you offer short term/long term contracts?

  • Yes, Crown Gas & Power offer different length contracts, for a quote click here

Q: When is the best time to submit a meter reading to ensure I am billed accurately?

  • Meter Readings are to be submitted during the last 5 days of each calendar month.

Q: What happens if I have more than one site?

  • Crown Gas & Power can look after multiple sites; we are also able to give you a common end date on all sites and are also able to provide one bill for all your sites.

Q: Do you supply to domestic properties?

  • We do not currently supply to domestic properties.

Q: How can I change my payment to direct debit?

  • A direct debit form must be completed and submitted to our credit control team. Direct debit mandates can be downloaded here.

Q: Who is responsible for reading my meter and submitting reads?

  • Ultimately the customer is responsible for submitting monthly reads.

Q: How do I submit meter readings?

  • You can submit meter readings through our online meter read form. Simply enter you details and our team will process your reading. Alternatively, you can email hello@crowngas.co.uk or call us on 0161 762 7744

Q: How do I  monitor my monthly consumption?

  • Our customer portal allows you to monitor your billed energy as well as monitor your daily energy usage if you have an AMR installed.

Q: Will I be invoiced monthly or quarterly?

  • Invoices are generated monthly. They are generated at the beginning of each month for the month in arrears.

Q: How do I view my current account balance?

  • For any further payment or billing queries not addressed above please contact credit control team on 0161 762 7744 or email us at accounts@crowngas.co.uk.

Q: How do I make a complaint?

  • If there’s an issue with your account or any service we have provided, that we have not resolved to your satisfaction and would like to make a complaint, please let us know.

Here’s what you need to do:

  • Step one: Raise the complaint with the relevant person in Crown Gas & Power. Call us on 0161 762 7744 (during normal office hours) or email the person direct. If you are unsure who to email then send them to: complaints@crowngas.co.uk and we will ensure that your complaint is passed to the right person and acknowledge within 2 business days. We are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction upon. Should the person you contact be unable to resolve your complaint immediately, they will write to you and advise you of a 28 day time scale for resolution. If we are unable to meet this time scale we will contact you and advise you of a new date for resolution, providing a reason why this change is required.
  • Step two: If you’re still unhappy with the way we have resolved with your complaint in Step One, or have any ideas on how we might improve our service moving forward, you may ask that your complaint is reviewed by a Senior Manager. You can do this by addressing your complaint to: The Office of the Director, Crown Gas and Power, Crown Point, Heap Bridge, Bury, BL9 7HY. You will receive an acknowledgement, from the Senior Manager appointed by the Director, within 3 working days. The Senior Manager will then reply to your complaint within 28 days. At this stage, if we’re unable to reach a solution you are happy with, we may send you a letter advising of our final position. You can then either accept this, or choose to pursue the matter further through other avenues. Crown Oil trading as Crown Gas & Power is a member of the Ombudsman Scheme and we would signpost you to their services. The Energy Ombudsman is a free and independent organisation that works together with energy suppliers and consumers to reach a satisfactory resolution to their complaints. If you’re not happy with the way we are dealing with your complaint, the Ombudsman may be able to help with your issue and make an impartial decision on the action required.
  • You can contact the Energy Ombudsman when: -We send you a letter confirming our final position. You must contact them within six months of receiving this letter if you’re still unhappy with the way we have dealt with your complaint. -We have not sent you a final position letter, but at least eight weeks from your initial complaint have passed. You must contact them within nine months of making your initial complaint to us.Please note that to qualify for the Energy Ombudsman’s advice you must:Have an annual consumption of electricity of not more than 100,000 kWh, or gas consumption of not more than 293,000 kWh; OR

    Have fewer than 10 employees (or their full-time equivalent), and an annual turnover or annual balance sheet total not exceeding €2 million

    The Energy Ombudsman: Energy Ombudsman, PO Box 966, Warrington WA4 9DF Telephone: 0845 055 0760 / Email: enquiries@os-energy.org. Alternatively you may wish to use the Citizens Advice consumer service. The Citizens Advice consumer service provides free and independent help and advice to small businesses on energy issues from contract issues to making a complaint or advice if you’re struggling to afford your bills. Contact the Citizens Advice consumer service on 03454 04 05 06 or visit www.adviceguide.org.uk.

    A copy of our Complaints Procedure can be found here.

How can we help you?

If you have a question or need some further information please get in touch using one of the options below

Crown Gas & Power
Bury New Road,
Heap Bridge,
Tel: 0161 762 7744

Where to find us...