We know that as a business owner the last thing on your mind is your business utilities. Therefore, our team is here to provide support, ensuring our micro business customers are able to manage their gas supply, efficiently and accurately. In order to qualify for our micro business gas services your organisation must meet one of the following criteria as put forward by the energy industry regulator Ofgem:
Micro Business Criteria
• employs fewer than 10 employees (or their full-time equivalent) and has an annual turnover or balance sheet no greater than €2 million; or
• uses no more than 100,000 kWh of electricity per year; or
• uses no more than 293,000 kWh of gas per year.
If you meet one of the above criteria then every supplier must adhere to the following rules;
We want to ensure our small business energy plans are convenient, allowing your business to grow further, which is why we are able to extend our natural gas supply service for SMEs and growing businesses. As well as providing support for smaller organisations, we will supply your expanding demands; our growing business energy plan allows you to manage, control and keep track of how much you are spending each month.
We know that smaller business energy bills can be complex and difficult to monitor; therefore, we are here to help. Here is what our customers wanted from their customer portal and we delivered:
• Access to view your monthly and annual usage (displayed graphically and can be downloaded).
• Access to billing information (able to view and download current and historical invoices).
• Access to contract details.
• Access to relevant documents.
• Able to create additional portal users, so key staff members can access relevant details.
Get a price online today →
Prompt, accurate, friendly and professional service.
We are really happy with the service from Crown Gas and Power. We submit readings and receive invoices on time.
Crown Gas & Power have provided a user friendly end to end gas metering and supply service that has taken the stress out of getting new supplies up and running for our clients.