Crown Gas & Power is a business gas supplier to the commercial sector based in Bury, Manchester. We are renowned for our innovative products such as 100% biogas, utility connections and our first-class customer service.
Since our inception in 2001, our people have put all their energy into providing gas to businesses across the UK. We encourage everyone in the business to share their ideas, successes and challenges to help achieve a common goal. Our culture is based around open doors and friendly faces and our people are honest, welcoming and relaxed. We are looking to hire likeminded people to join a friendly, customer centric business with ambitious growth plans.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Annual bonus scheme
- Free parking
- Wellbeing support
- Onsite gym
- Exciting social and team building events
To plan and coordinate the activities of the Customer Billing team. To maintain and enhance all customer billing services, to operate within the agreed billing key performance indicators and operational objectives.
As Billing Coordinator, your main focus will be to ensure that all customer bills are generated accurately and within the allocated timeframe. You will be expected to develop and maintain robust operating procedures. Providing vital input into the development and growth of the business and ongoing support to the Management team.
- Run pre-billing tests to ensure accurate billing will be produced
- Complete the monthly billing run within the allocated timeframe
- Action all rebills promptly and accurately
- Validate out of tolerance invoices and communicate actions both internally and externally to customers where needed
- Rebill incorrect invoices within the billing month
- Work through new sites each month to ensure we bill from the opening date
- Ensure all e-Bills are set up against the correct customers, sent up to date, including actioning and email bounce backs
- Deal with any billing queries, internally and externally
- Create group billing invoices and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) reports for customers
- Maintain billing groups and packages
- Identifying inaccurate opening and closing reads (transfer readings)
- Validating opening reads against supply start dates to ensure first bill accuracy
- To manage the relevant systems and team processes correctly and efficiently
- Manage the Billing team inbox and workflows
- Collaborating with the wider team to obtain correct customer readings for billing purposes
- Any special requests for reports to meet set deadlines for both internal and external stakeholders
Desired personal attributes
- Positive attitude to change in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good arithmetic skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical mindset
- Energy industry experience
- Experience in billing management-related activities
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post. Job descriptions are regularly reviewed to ensure they are an accurate representation of the post.