Crown Gas & Suppler is a well-established natural gas supplier to businesses across the UK. Since 1998 we have serviced businesses from the small corner shop to blue chip businesses by supplying their natural gas needs. We proudly differentiate ourselves with flexibility, passion, attention to detail and market-leading service. Over recent years we have seen excellent growth within our sector.
The successful candidate will work in a rewarding but sometimes pressured environment ensuring our business can continue to provide its first in class customer service.
You will be a team player that independently develops and sustains technical knowledge and is a natural problem solver with attention to detail.
We are looking for an experienced developer and a Junior developer – please select the relevant role to your experience when applying.
- Contribute to all phases of the application development lifecycle
- Identify potential improvement opportunities
- Ensure all business applications are supported to a high standard. Incidents, requests and problems are resolved within a timely manner
- Contributes ideas and efforts towards the development and delivery of service improvement initiatives and related software development projects
- Help conduct live releases for all business applications
- Provide on-call support for business-critical applications requiring extended support
- Assist with user acceptance testing
- Commercial PHP developing experience
- Good experience in Laravel/MySQL/JSON/HTML/CSS/XML/jQuery
- SQL Skills, SVN experience
- Good communicator with all management levels and stakeholders alike
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident, self-disciplined, and autonomous
- Organised with good time management