The primary focus of this role is to assist with the management of Crown Gas and Powers metering portfolio, Meter Asset Managers (MAM’s) and internal and external stakeholders. The role includes industry process and project management of metering services or query management. Successful and efficient completion of these processes will set Crown Gas and Power apart from other suppliers and will support our vision of market leading services.
The role also includes contacting either customers, suppliers or third parties in order to obtain read information. Additionally, you will be expected to have strong communication skills, organisation skills and be able to work within a pressured department to tight deadlines.
· The Management of all Meter/Automatic Meter Readers installation, exchanges, removal or asset update data flows ensuring all data sources are aligned and maintained.
· Sourcing Meter Asset Managers details and updating all relevant systems and ensuring all appointments and de-appointments are correct.
· Resolving any issues that may arise from incorrect meter and/or AMR data in a timely and effective manner.
· To manage and remedy industry meter reading rejections.
· Liaise with customers, metering partners, reading agencies, other gas suppliers and internal stakeholders to resolve meter and data queries in a timely and effective manner.
· To support the business with its AMR and SMART meter roll out strategy.
· To request, remove or re-synchronize AMR devices with metering agencies within agreed SLA’s.
· Ensure meter readings are obtained and submitted to the industry within a specified timeframe.
· Process industry file flows that update relevant meter points so that the supply point data held is accurate both at industry and supplier level to allow accurate billing.
· Maintain and develop high levels of customer services to support Crown Gas and Powers operational and sales functions.
· Providing regular and adhoc reports.
Desired Personal Attributes
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong organisational skills.
· Able to prioritise within a busy challenging environment.
· Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in all areas of work.
· The initiative to propose solutions and to take action independently and the confidence to effectively challenge the status quo.
· Flexible approach to work, with a willingness to be involved in other areas of the business as required.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish credibility and build relationships with Senior Managers and other internal and external parties.
· Ability to successfully persuade, influence and negotiate with internal and external parties.
· Proven working knowledge of MS Office including MS Excel.
· Experience of an Operations function within an Energy Supplier.
· Advanced working knowledge of MS Office including advanced MS Excel.
· Any experience working as an 3rd party agent such as a MAM or MOP