Role & responsibilities
The main role of the Siteworks Team Leader at Crown Gas & Power is to drive commercial growth and improve the operational efficiency of the Siteworks team.
The Siteworks team delivers well-timed project management, ensuring all utility connections work is delivered to Crown Gas & Power’s high service standards. The successful candidate must have practical experience in working with multiple contractors and service providers in the utility industry, growing via Third Party Intermediaries (TPIs) and direct to end users supporting the growth of the energy retail business.
Responsibilities of the role include managing a team to deliver:
Qualifications & education requirements
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Candidates will be required to use Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook and purpose-built, in-house systems on a daily basis and therefore must have experience using each of these programs (with the exception of any in-house systems)
• Excellent industry insight
• Line management experience
• The ability to effectively self-manage competing priorities and deadlines in a challenging environment
• Ability to work effectively as an individual and as part of a team to meet targets on varying timescales
• The candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail
• Excellent problem-solving skills with a proactive approach when presented with problems
• Previous experience in the gas or electricity industry would be advantageous
• Professional manner